Patch PS2 Game – PAL to NTSC
Here is what we need:
- DVD Decrypter – Download HERE
- PS2 PAL TO NTSC Patcher with Y-Fix V1.06 Beta – Download HERE
Here is how it’s done:
Make an ISO Image of your game
1. Run DVD Decryptor
2. Select Mode –> ISO –> Read
3. For the Source, choose the dvd drive that has the game in it
4. For the desitination, select a location to save the ISO Image
5. Select File –> Decrypt. This will now create the ISO for the game
Patch the ISO File
1. Run PS2 PAL to NTSC Patcher with Y-Fix V1.06 BETA
2. Click Brows and select the iso file of the game
3. Select 48 as the Y-Fix offset. You cannot have it perfectly centered because the PAL signal has more lines or resolution than the NTSC signal does. This is as close as you can get. You can raise the offset if you need to see more of the bottom of the screen or you could lower the offset if you want to see more of the top of the screen.
4. Uncheck make PN Selector
5. Click Patch File. The following will pop up on the screen.
Use the image on this page (http://sksapps.com/index.php?page=ypatch.html)
This means that the elf file of the game was backed up to your hard drive. Just click ok and exit the program
Burned Patched ISO
3.For the Source, locate your patched ISO file. The program patches and overwrites your orignal ISO file. Select your orignal ISO file.
4.For the Destination, select the dvd drive you wish to burn the game.
5.Select your prefered write speed
6.Select File–>Write. This will now burn the game.
Let it read the new TOC. Select NTSC on screen, then press the SQUARE BUTTON for special boot